St. Catherine University MN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minnesotaptgirl

Reaction score
I was waitlisted early November at St. Kate's. Anyone else? Does anyone know about the likelihood of getting in off the waitlist and when movement typically begins?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I was accepted to St. Kate's program in August, but I will be declining my spot in the next couple of days to attend another program. Hopefully this will help you out! I would guess that movement would start occurring in late January or February because it is after the initial deposit deadline and some people will be declining their seat.

Hi! I was accepted to St. Kate's program in August, but I will be declining my spot in the next couple of days to attend another program. Hopefully this will help you out! I would guess that movement would start occurring in late January or February because it is after the initial deposit deadline and some people will be declining their seat.

When is your deposit due if you don't mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was also recently waitlisted at St. Kates. When I emailed them to ask about my application/what they found lacking, they gave me no additional info about the waitlist besides the initial letter.

I was waitlisted at St. Kates as well, but I just got a call and was offered a spot. Good luck!