St. Christopher - Philadelphia

Started by aws
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aws

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that this program only take US grads but am an IMG and they sent me an interview.

I'd appreciate any insight about it.
 
First of all, if they didn't take IMGs, then they wouldn't have wasted an interview spot on you. Next, I spotted 5 or so IMGs on their current list of residents on their website including one of the current chiefs so I think they take IMGs. I would make sure to do some reading of their website before you interview because lack of knowledge of a particular program looks bad 😉
 
First of all, if they didn't take IMGs, then they wouldn't have wasted an interview spot on you. Next, I spotted 5 or so IMGs on their current list of residents on their website including one of the current chiefs so I think they take IMGs. I would make sure to do some reading of their website before you interview because lack of knowledge of a particular program looks bad 😉


I only saw 3 IMGs including the Caribbean grad chief resident, the Israeli grad and the Irish grad.

The Caribe on is ACGME from Peurto Rico

...and McGill is ACGME equivalent from Canada, so not an IMG.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whether its 3 or 5....my point was that the OP's belief that they didn't take IMGs is clearly false
 
Whether its 3 or 5....my point was that the OP's belief that they didn't take IMGs is clearly false
I don't consider Caribbean as IMGs 😱
Anyway let's move beyond this point.

How is the program.

Anybody interviewed there?