St. George’s online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chickfila0771

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight to St. George’s medical school and how it will be online for the fall semester?

Members don't see this ad.

There are usually strict rules against online medical schools, esp for international schools. I have no idea if those rules will be relaxed for COVID.

There are usually strict rules against online medical schools, esp for international schools. I have no idea if those rules will be relaxed for COVID.
They've been relaxed for this oncoming semester. SGU and Ross will be both be online for fall.

Anyone have any insight to St. George’s medical school and how it will be online for the fall semester?
Should be similar to my school. Lectures recorded and placed online for you to view. Clinical skills and student guided learning done in small groups over Zoom with the MD and standardized patients. Exams done online via Examplify with webcam and audio monitoring. Main difference between Ross and SGU is that SGU has actual cadavers so idk how they will do it. Ross has digital cadavers so we have large Zoom sessions where the anatomy professor will just show us the digital images over screen share, other than that the other anatomy sections are the same and break us out into smaller groups.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just wondering if this will be an ongoing situation for following semesters. Since this is evolving rapidly in some states as FL and NY. Same with other countries. I dont know if universities have a long term action plan.

I'm just wondering if this will be an ongoing situation for following semesters. Since this is evolving rapidly in some states as FL and NY. Same with other countries. I dont know if universities have a long term action plan.
It is only certain for the fall term.
For other terms, it's TBD.
If the COVID situation does not get any better, then it'll be online as Grenada cannot hold so many people from the States and other countries to enter the country and possibly spread the virus. Nothing is certain at the moment. I'm sure same goes true for schools in the States that are going online for the 1st semester.

Reactions: 1 users