St. John's Mercy (St. Louis) Transitional

Started by ktat72
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I know nothing about the program itself, but I used to live about a block from the hospital. Nice place to live. It's in a good area.
 
I know - I went to high school 1 mile west of St. John's on Conway Road (Priory) and used to do my road runs in country right by the hospital.
 
Depends on what you are looking for - I know that it works harder than some in the area - i.e. forest park - i know residents at both programs and the residents at forest park have a better schedule and less intimidating environment.