St Joseph vs Notre Dame

Started by s2dat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s2dat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone

I am facing a dilemma which I am hoping you guys can shed some light on.

Last week both St Joesph's College and Notre Dame accepted me for their pharmacy programs. I do have upcoming interviews with Temple, Thomas Jefferson and Mid-western. However I have been given two weeks to pay my deposit and secure a spot with those two schools.

In order to have atleast one back-up, I need to choose between the two. So I was hoping you guys can give me your preference and why you would choose that school.


Thanks
 
Hey everyone

I am facing a dilemma which I am hoping you guys can shed some light on.

Last week both St Joesph's College and Notre Dame accepted me for their pharmacy programs. I do have upcoming interviews with Temple, Thomas Jefferson and Mid-western. However I have been given two weeks to pay my deposit and secure a spot with those two schools.

In order to have atleast one back-up, I need to choose between the two. So I was hoping you guys can give me your preference and why you would choose that school.


Thanks

By any chance was your interview on 1/6/12?

I got accepted to the same schools to, but Im leaning more towards Notre Dame, since it has candidate status instead of pre-candidate which st.joes has. Also I really like the curriculum over at notre dame
 
Jogbe001, my interview at Notre Dame was on 1/10/12. Yea I too am leaning towards NDM at this point. due to the pre-candidate nature.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, they gave you a very fast reply.

If your positive that you can get into 1 of your top 3 choice, then i would pick st. joes since its deposit is about $250 cheaper, but since nothing in the world is promised, i'd still pick notre dame cause of the accred. status and environment
 
Actually I know have to decide between temple vs st joseph vs notre dame. Any thoughts? thanks