St Luke roosevelt and Suny Downstate Newyork

Started by sspnm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sspnm

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have idea about the quality of training at these programs. I have got interviews from them but don't have much idea about the level of training at these places.
Any inputs are welcome.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmmm, that's too bad. I'm scratching that one off my list.

Why, because some anonymous poster made a comment not to go there? How do you know they aren't someone who wants to go there and is trying to discourage others from applying because of the competition? Now, if they actually provided rationale or an explanation, that might be different. But this was just a random unhelpful comment which could be completely off. I have no idea.

Don't laugh, it happens.