St. Matthews Med School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PHARMD_Maybe?

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone in here knows anything about the school, I have a friend that is interested in practicing in the Caribbean and I would like to mention this school to her because I have visited the island and it is a wonderful place. But, first, the school needs to be of some type of quality.

Members don't see this ad.

PHARMD_Maybe? said:
If anyone in here knows anything about the school, I have a friend that is interested in practicing in the Caribbean and I would like to mention this school to her because I have visited the island and it is a wonderful place. But, first, the school needs to be of some type of quality.

check it out on www.valuemd.com - lots of offshore school info there. SMU is definitely in the second tier of carib schools, but may be working up to the first tier. I understand that they have had their california site inspection, which may lead to acceptance by the California Medical Board, a key indicator of quality and acceptance by all the other states.