St. Matthews University

TurtleLover

LSU SVM c/o 2013!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Florida
  1. Veterinary Student
This is for everyone who applied/is applying to St. Matthews University. Feel free to ask anything and tell your experiences!

Here is mine:

I just got accepted for the Sept. 09 class!

I had no interview, but I heard they are by phone. I think the reason I didn't have an interview was because I visited the school a week before I was accepted, had a tour, met with the Dean, and sat in on his class....maybe that was an unofficial interview?

I heard by email 16 business days after my application was complete and everything was received.

You only have 7 days to accept their offer of acceptance, then you have to pay your $500 seat deposit (not refundable) and your $1000 residence hall deposit (refundable).

I heard it normally takes 10-15 days after completing your application to get an interview, then only 5-10 days after the interview to get your acceptance.....unless you are lucky like me and didn't get an interview! :)

Good luck to everyone!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.