Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

St. Matthews University

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by TurtleLover, Nov 30, 2008.

1. TurtleLover

TurtleLover LSU SVM c/o 2013!!
    5+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    This is for everyone who applied/is applying to St. Matthews University. Feel free to ask anything and tell your experiences!

Here is mine:

I just got accepted for the Sept. 09 class!

I had no interview, but I heard they are by phone. I think the reason I didn't have an interview was because I visited the school a week before I was accepted, had a tour, met with the Dean, and sat in on his class....maybe that was an unofficial interview?

I heard by email 16 business days after my application was complete and everything was received.

You only have 7 days to accept their offer of acceptance, then you have to pay your $500 seat deposit (not refundable) and your $1000 residence hall deposit (refundable).

I heard it normally takes 10-15 days after completing your application to get an interview, then only 5-10 days after the interview to get your acceptance.....unless you are lucky like me and didn't get an interview! :)

Good luck to everyone!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. aggiegolf

2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Congratulations on your acceptance. I'm a 5th semester student here and love it. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

3. SkiaEEH

SkiaEEH Veterinary Student

Veterinary Student
    I'll be there May 09. Looking forward to meeting you all!