St. Matthews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got back from a vacation in the cayman Islands last week, I am lucky to have gotten out. I will keep my thoughts and prayers for the residents and medical students who might be stranded on the island. While I am interviewing for a US D.O. medical school, I still stopped by and viewed St. Matthews University school of medicine and it seemed like a good institution. I hope Dean isnt as devastating to the Island as Ivan was. It was finally starting to recover and look like paradise again. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, hopefully everything turns out OK in the end. I wonder if they're freaking out over on the VMD forums.

Yea the VMD forum went balistic over it. We got 65 mph winds but nothing bad. I'm in the vet school so I was worried about our new surgical clinic, but nothing happened to it. The building codes have been strengthened since Hurricane Ivan, and I was curious to see if it would make a difference against a powerful storm. The timing of the storm was perfect though. It happened over our semester break so most of the students were gone, including myself.