St Vincent's NYC

Started by NYCRES
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NYCRES

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone in here know about housing for residents? I guess it is premature for july but I was wondering how it is. Also does anyone know about the first year call schedule? I forgot all of this from the interview.

NYCRES
 
Call schedule is about 5-6 times a month your PGY - 2 and 3 year, and no call as a senior. As far as the housing, there are several options. One is about 3 blocks away and is a pretty good deal, but no one knows how much longer it will be around, and there is housing in Jersey City. It a really nice building, that is a 10 minute train ride from the hospital. You could also choose not to get the housing provided, and instead get a yearly subsidy which I think is 3000.