"Standby" list at PCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kiwi987

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I recently received an email from Salus that I've been placed on a "Standby" list. Anyone else in the same position?

How are the outcomes, usually, of those on standby?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!

I recently received an email from Salus that I've been placed on a "Standby" list. Anyone else in the same position?

How are the outcomes, usually, of those on standby?

Thank you!
I've been on the list as of April 21. I called and I was told stuff usually shakes ups in the summer time.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you guys still on the standby list? I was also placed on it this morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you guys still on the standby list? I was also placed on it this morning.
I'm still on this list as of today. But I was accepted somewhere else around mid may. Hope this helps

I'm still on this list as of today. But I was accepted somewhere else around mid may. Hope this helps
Yes thank you. Are you going to accept ur seat at PCO if they accept u? Also, will u please let me know if they get back to u?

Yes thank you. Are you going to accept ur seat at PCO if they accept u? Also, will u please let me know if they get back to u?
I accepted somewhere else.Plus about 3 days ago they emailed me asking if I still wanted to be on the list. I was told they wanted to refresh the list. If your still interested there I would recommend that you call and ask about your status. Hope this helps, good luck.

I accepted somewhere else.Plus about 3 days ago they emailed me asking if I still wanted to be on the list. I was told they wanted to refresh the list. If your still interested there I would recommend that you call and ask about your status. Hope this helps, good luck.
Yes, I received that same email! I’ve also been in contact with them and they told me to just keep an eye out for their email.

Btw congrats on ur acceptance!! 😊

Hi, i am still on the standby list. Was wondering if anyone else is still on the list???

It's so nerve-wracking. I emailed them today to ask if I should just reapply and they said that I could but that they would let everyone know by 8/22 if they got in. They said they try to let candidates know earlier about open spots. Fingers crossed. I don't want to have to reapply. Do you know how many people are typically on the standby list? I couldn't find much info on our situation from previous years.

i got into another school and declined my spot at PCO. hopefully that will open a spot for someone else!

It's so nerve-wracking. I emailed them today to ask if I should just reapply and they said that I could but that they would let everyone know by 8/22 if they got in. They said they try to let candidates know earlier about open spots. Fingers crossed. I don't want to have to reapply. Do you know how many people are typically on the standby list? I couldn't find much info on our situation from previous years.
It is very nerve wracking, I feel you! I really don’t know how many people are on the standby list, but I don’t think it is a lot since there’s not that many people on these threads. I hope you get accepted, I waited for an answer from them for a while, but I now accepted another spot, so if I do get accepted I will decline my offer.