Standby Salus (PCO)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AspiringEyeDoctor

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else placed on Salus Standby list for this cycle 2021 šŸ˜Ÿ. Iā€™m trying to keep the faith that I will receive a seat as this is my dream occupation. Would love to connect with others.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Is anybunny else placed on Salus Standby list for this cycle 2021 . Iā€™m trying to keep the faith that I will receive a seat as this is my dream occupation. Would love to connect with others.

I was also placed on the standby list this morning. Been just as anxious wondering what my chances are to get a seat. Do you know how many people are on the standby list or any other info?

I was also placed on the standby list this morning. Been just as anxious wondering what my chances are to get a seat. Do you know how many people are on the standby list or any other info?
Glad to hear Iā€™m not the only one I got placed on standby March 18 and applications deadline was today so I hope we get to hear something soon no idea how many people are on this list but Iā€™m sure there will be many of us.

Members don't see this ad :)
just curious how do you know if you are on standby or not? do they email you saying that or did you get an interview already?

@moonlight1342 yes they sent a form to sign and return to admissions to be placed on standby. My interview was back March 8 I was placed on standby March 18th

Same still on standby, have any of you heard of the SEP program at Salus

Is anyone else placed on Salus Standby list for this cycle 2021 šŸ˜Ÿ. Iā€™m trying to keep the faith that I will receive a seat as this is my dream occupation. Would love to connect with others.
Iā€™m on standby too! Itā€™s not a good feeling but I have hope

Anyone not heard from Salus at all? I have been without an answer since I submitted my apps in March. I'm wondering if it has to do with spring semester grades or a deadlines with the current incoming students?

Reactions: 1 user
I got accepted today !! Congratulations to those who have already been accepted and if your still waiting I hope they get to you too

Mainly posting this to bring hope to those who apply years later who look for hope after being placed on the standby list as I did.

Applied 01/08/21
Offered interview 1/11/21
Interviewed 2/8/21
Placed on waitlist 3/8/21
Standby 3/18/21
Acceptance letter received 06/24/2

I got accepted today !! Congratulations to those who have already been accepted and if your still waiting I hope they get to you too

Mainly posting this to bring hope to those who apply years later who look for hope after being placed on the standby list as I did.

Applied 01/08/21
Offered interview 1/11/21
Interviewed 2/8/21
Placed on waitlist 3/8/21
Standby 3/18/21
Acceptance letter received 06/24/2

Congrats!! That's so amazing!!

Does anyone know the cutoff date for the last day to hear about being on standby for Salus?

For everyone on the waitlist, please do not get discouraged. I'm sure that some of the students who get accepted will have a last minute change of heart or decide the career isn't for them after all. For example, I was accepted into ICO this year, but had to defer because starting school with a one month old would be a horrible idea, and we felt it better to postpone. All that said that would have opened at least one spot in the program for this year. So, please keep applying and checking with the schools you have interviewed if they have not updated you within a couple weeks.

Does anyone know the cutoff date for the last day to hear about being on standby for Salus?
Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s up to the first week of classes that they can accept you.

Is anyone still on the standby list šŸ„“ really want to go to Salus hoping they can accept me