Stanford online application status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oongi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I tried to log in, I got this message: "You're not allowed to access the Supplementary Application ." I have a really bad feeling about this...

Members don't see this ad.

The site was down for a short while. It seems to be working now. You might check again to see if you still have the same message. :)

it works for my friend, but then she did get an interview...

Members don't see this ad :)
no idea then, hope it works out for you

Do you mind me asking if you have been offered an interview from Stanford? I'm just curious if others without an interview can still access the online status check. Thanks!

no interview yet. can still access.

same, and probably not going to get an interview either, so don't worry

Man I am doing the stanford secondary now...they gave me an extension and all...i feel like i shouldn't even bother with it...

can anyone post the link for the status page?

So you can find out if you have an interview from the status page? Mine says that no other info is made available online.

Hmm well that's not good. Last night I was able to access it. Not this morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
So you can find out if you have an interview from the status page? Mine says that no other info is made available online.

It says that, but the interview will definitely show up on the status page... about a week before I ever received anything in the mail. I think the main page turned into a scheduling page and included a calendar. good luck!

Man I am doing the stanford secondary now...they gave me an extension and all...i feel like i shouldn't even bother with it...

don't worry i am sure some one above will smile upon you and be like i command thy stanford admission to give an interview to airshad8.

No interview yet and I can still access the status page....hmmmm.....maybe it's just having some tech trouble and is going up and down throughout the day?

Me too. I hope this just means our status is being updated. Maybe an interview invite?

My friend just got an invite today

Do you know if she had any problems accessing the website today?

i just accessed the website..and lo and behold - *i guess* i received an interview.. there was a calendar there that told me to tschedule the interview. the earliest date however, is like march 7 or something...i dont think there is even any point in interviewing if its that late is there? i am on the east coast....

hey, big congrats! wish i were in your shoes!

for some reason, now i can't even get onto their webpage without seeing a "forbidden error"...

i just accessed the website..and lo and behold - *i guess* i received an interview.. there was a calendar there that told me to tschedule the interview. the earliest date however, is like march 7 or something...i dont think there is even any point in interviewing if its that late is there? i am on the east coast....

Dont worry thats not too late for stanford, go for sure, I'd talked to people last year who interviewed in April and were accepted (no wait list)

I'm still locked out...I've been locked out since yesterday morning. Anyone else having problems still?

I sent them an e-mail.
The reply:
-----------------------

Your current status is "application complete" and we have no
additional change in your status to report at this time.

Meanwhile, we are looking into any technical issues which may have
precluded your access.

Best regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sigh, maybe they deleted us from their systems; the rejection letter is prob on it's way already.

I've been complete there since 9/27....I can log onto their system any time of day with nothing changed...are they going to put me out of my misery soon??!

yea... this waiting is so painful. even worse than Lost cliffhangers...

It says that, but the interview will definitely show up on the status page... about a week before I ever received anything in the mail. I think the main page turned into a scheduling page and included a calendar. good luck!

Interesting. Thanks! Good luck to you too!

Interesting. Thanks! Good luck to you too!

I just got an email this morning 7am saying i'm invited!!!!

Yay!

But the earliest date is in March!!!

Boo!

Hmm I wonder if anyone in their right mind would ever give up their interview spot for Stanfurd

I sent them an e-mail.
The reply:
-----------------------

Your current status is "application complete" and we have no
additional change in your status to report at this time.

Meanwhile, we are looking into any technical issues which may have
precluded your access.

Best regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey narretgrez, did stanford get back to you after the msg? are you allowed to access the website now?
wondering what this "you're not allowed to access supplemental application" means...

hey narretgrez, did stanford get back to you after the msg? are you allowed to access the website now?
wondering what this "you're not allowed to access supplemental application" means...

Just got this email...

Dear Ridcully,

We are temporarily experiencing some technical issues with our website. We hope to have it resolved by Thursday, December 14.

Best regards,
Greg Vaughn

Gregory A. Vaughn
MD Admissions Counselor
Office of MD Admissions
Stanford University School of Medicine

thanks for sharing-
is that a reply to your inquiry or did they send it to you without you asking?

I sent an email asking about it first. Incidentally, just now I was able to log in - no change from what it displayed before I got locked out.

ditto
i guess it's back to the waiting game...