Stanford or UCLA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Analyzethis

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I would love love love to go to stanford but also UCLA is way up there on places to go-now I probably will not get into stanford but still have to hope so-but which is the better program? I am not intersted in academics but rather private practice to upper end clientele when I am done-does the name of the program even matter when your goal is private practice. I am guessing having trained at stanford opens up many doors for you no?

Members don't see this ad.

dude you are a stalker-what are you talking about-everyone knows in this psych forum that I am a 4th year applyin gto psych programs right now. I posted in some other forums to cause arguements and mess around with people and would say anything to piss someone off-doesnt mean I am not a 4th year or lying-this forum is the only one I am interested in for real and getting info-so please stick to the question-why waste time posting something if it is so silly-makes no sense.

Dont hate because you cant get into a top 10 psych program dude

Members don't see this ad :)
AT,

why don't you call more people stalkers. Cause it's clearly THEM that's the problem, right? Not you. Couldn't be you. That'd be impossible.
:rolleyes:

dude you are a stalker-what are you talking about-everyone knows in this psych forum that I am a 4th year applyin gto psych programs right now. I posted in some other forums to cause arguements and mess around with people and would say anything to piss someone off-doesnt mean I am not a 4th year or lying-this forum is the only one I am interested in for real and getting info-so please stick to the question-why waste time posting something if it is so silly-makes no sense.

Dont hate because you cant get into a top 10 psych program dude

I love it "for real" good luck "dude"... How old are you? You need to get some maturity under your belt prior to going into any career that involves the well being of others. Do yourself a favor and take a year off to go find your inner self. Chapel did it and it worked for him...lol...