Stanford

Started by rkidavis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rkidavis

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who interviewed at Stanford what kind of feedback did you receive after the interview?
 
rkidavis-

Though I had been contacted by quite a few program directors/residents from other programs, I had not heard from Stanford at all.
 
msf123 said:
rkidavis-

Though I had been contacted by quite a few program directors/residents from other programs, I had not heard from Stanford at all.

got a call from a faculty member intersested in what i'm interested in and that vague "we really like you here at Stanford" and what are you thinking kinda thing.
 
I had a call from the PD who said we liked you and wanted to know if i had more questions.