Stanford

Started by RuNnR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RuNnR

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not heard anything about this program. I see it's under orthopedic surgery. Has anyone been there to interview? Can anyone give me a good overview please?? THANKS!!!
 
Heya,

Here are my posts from a year ago about Stanford PM&R that seemed to help people during interview/match time during the early part of the application process this year. If you have done your search through the old interview trails great; if not I figure I'll send you at least my posts regarding impressions during interview season of Stanford and other programs.

I will be going there next year (2007) so feel free to ask me any specifics ONCE YOU HAVE read through mine and other people's threads.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/search.php?searchid=468460

Good luck with the rest of your interviews!