Stanley Cup 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My team's out, so I have no vested interest. But anyway, I'm pulling for Chicago. I hate Carcillo and don't want that clown getting a ring. Besides, my team has a rivalry with the Flyers of sorts, from back in the day, so, I automatically root the other way. Would like to see Chicago celebrate winning something.

I think it's turning out to be a great series, and all I can hope for now is a game 7.

Nadal goes for 5th French tomorrow am, against the only guy who EVER beat him at the French. World Cup coming up, hoops with a great series, all is well...