Star Wars: A Lost Hope

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

masterMood

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Padme Amidala gets preggers and Anakin Skywalker joins the dark side, meanwhile the Jedi Council is facing rebellion when Mace Windu rebels and complains why he is the only black jedi on the jedi council. Afterwards, Padme Amidala considers abortion in order to prevent Darth Vader from taking Luke and that other woman from joining the dark side.

Star Wars: A Lost Hope (Quicktime .mov)

star_wars_kid_139129a.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Here's a diagram I posted for another thread that you might find useful:

64d8ea2dcb.gif

eat me monkey brains

Members don't see this ad :)
javert said:
Here's a diagram I posted for another thread that you might find useful:

64d8ea2dcb.gif

lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hermit MMood said:
Padme Amidala gets preggers and Anakin Skywalker joins the dark side, meanwhile the Jedi Council is facing rebellion when Mace Windu rebels and complains why he is the only black jedi on the jedi council. Afterwards, Padme Amidala considers abortion in order to prevent Darth Vader from taking Luke and that other woman from joining the dark side.

Star Wars: A Lost Hope (Quicktime .mov)

star_wars_kid_139129a.JPG

Is that movie the same as the picture below? That canadian kid got hurt pretty bad after it came out on the 'net. Don't know what happened to him, I remember reading some article that his parents sued the school or the government or someone and the kid went into some major depression. It's still a funny clip though.

superdavykinz said:
Is that movie the same as the picture below? That canadian kid got hurt pretty bad after it came out on the 'net. Don't know what happened to him, I remember reading some article that his parents sued the school or the government or someone and the kid went into some major depression. It's still a funny clip though.

No. It's a stupid Star Wars spoof that's been around for quite a while; has nothing to do with the star wars pycho kid.