• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

W

WALKE219

Hi - I have been reading that everyone seems to recommend "memorizing" First Aid for the Step 1. A lot of people call this a tall order with other tests and whatnot. I was wondering what people thought (or anyone with personal experience) about starting in the MS1 to memorize first aid. Maybe the fall is too soon - but spring of MS1? Lighten the load a little? Thoughts?

bigdan

SDN Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2002
Ann Arbor
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I agree with "restudying" your first year course material - that will help you for both the boards and for the second year classes. I'm not sure how much the FA versions of second year stuff will make sense to you (without the requisite background info).

I think it's a little anal, but definitely helpful. Enjoy the rest of first year, as well.

dc

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.