1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Started it the journey

Discussion in 'Nontraditional Students' started by Swerve, Jun 12, 2008.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Swerve

Swerve

Aug 24, 2007
    North East
    So I began... I began with Chem. I'll continue through and take Chem 2 as well... in 12 weeks I'll have both Chemistry's done. The summer classes are great, about 30 people in lecture and 15 in lab. Much better then when I was a real freshmen, 230 people in chem lecture haha. Probably why I did horrible the first time around.

After this I'll apply to a formal post bacc. With a graduate degree and decent fresh chemistry grades I think I'll be a competitive applicant to a structured post bacc program, and have two classes behind me :)

Wow it feels interesting being 24 and in class with 18/19 year olds. How are other people managing?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.