Started it the journey

Started by Swerve
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Swerve

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I began... I began with Chem. I'll continue through and take Chem 2 as well... in 12 weeks I'll have both Chemistry's done. The summer classes are great, about 30 people in lecture and 15 in lab. Much better then when I was a real freshmen, 230 people in chem lecture haha. Probably why I did horrible the first time around.

After this I'll apply to a formal post bacc. With a graduate degree and decent fresh chemistry grades I think I'll be a competitive applicant to a structured post bacc program, and have two classes behind me 🙂

Wow it feels interesting being 24 and in class with 18/19 year olds. How are other people managing?