Starting Applications Early... Please help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rcmac

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am trying to get ready to start applying to DPT schools once again. So I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my essay and let me know what you think.

**MODERATOR EDIT: If you're willing to help out/proofread, please reply to this message or PM Rcmac.**

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
sent you a PM, oh and there's a new forum for Pre-PT now btw

Last edited:
To the OP: don't post your essay in a thread. You never know who is reading and might steal it. Instead ask for those who would be willing to proofread it to reply or send you a PM, and then you can decide who to send it to. Please edit/delete the essay portion of your original message (otherwise I'll do it when I get home. I'm on my phone and my browser isn't that savvy lol).

And yes this should be in the pre PT forum. I'll try moving it now if my phone let's me, otherwise I will later.

*I edited the original post to delete the content, and PMed the essay back to Rcmac to make sure it doesn't get lost in cyberspace (how much would that suck if I deleted it and this was the only place it had been saved? lol).

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Rcmac,

Sent you a PM, too. Never hurts to have more than one person look at it!