starting pay in AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCCpharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just talked with my aunt that works for a pharmacy retail company in AZ. She told me her work is hiring night shift pharmacists starting at $57/hour with overtime being readily available.

I just wanted to pass this on for anyone who may be down or thinking about giving up pharmacy. It's definately motivating me to stick with it and work hard. (Yes, I know pharmacy isn't all about money, but its nice to think about sometimes, especially when you have a family to feed and support.)

Members don't see this ad.

I just talked with my aunt that works for a pharmacy retail company in AZ. She told me her work is hiring night shift pharmacists starting at $57/hour with overtime being readily available.

I just wanted to pass this on for anyone who may be down or thinking about giving up pharmacy. It's definately motivating me to stick with it and work hard. (Yes, I know pharmacy isn't all about money, but its nice to think about sometimes, especially when you have a family to feed and support.)

Girl that's sweet of you. You game me strength!!!! I'm moving to Cali as soon as I'm done with Cali in 4 years