starting pre-opt club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

courtneyv2002

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey ya'll
I'm starting up a pre-optometry club and was hoping ya'll would know of some helpful websites I could reference for the club members.

thanks
 
Hey ya'll
I'm starting up a pre-optometry club and was hoping ya'll would know of some helpful websites I could reference for the club members.

thanks

SDN and optstudent.com

😀

also, many students often forget, but your schools "career services" or "graduate school services" center should have a folder about optometry schools... refer them to that center...


obvioucly OPTED.ORG is the first place everyone should look!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope this message isnt too late. I am technology chair for Ferris State Universities Pre-opt club. You can visit our website here for more information (www.pre-opt.org)

Good Luck!