Starting SDNed schedule on Monday and looking for a discussion buddy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

haloalkane

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I will be starting a 4 month SN2ed schedule on Monday, and I'm looking for a person or two , who will also be starting the schedule on Monday, to discuss the material once a week. It will probably be on saturday evenings. Let me know if anyone is interested to do a FaceTime or Skype discussion once a week.

Edit: I am planning on taking the jan. 15 MCAT
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a group regularly posting in the Berkeley Review Scores and Discussion thread, which turned into a de facto SN2ed schedule thread. This had the advantage of providing future students with information on any correlation between BR passage percentages and practice test and actual MCAT scores. In the interest of keeping all that information in the same place, you all should check it out:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=622658
 
There was a group regularly posting in the Berkeley Review Scores and Discussion thread, which turned into a de facto SN2ed schedule thread. This had the advantage of providing future students with information on any correlation between BR passage percentages and practice test and actual MCAT scores. In the interest of keeping all that information in the same place, you all should check it out:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=622658

Thanks, this post is great!

I have pm'ed you guys, Since we have more than 2 people, I think google hangout will be best. My login is the same as my Skype name. See you guys on monday!
 
Okay so I think we have enough people for a good discussion. If we feel like we have too many in our group, we can split up the group. Please sign in for the Monday meeting!

I am gonna go ahead and shut this post now! Thanks