Testing on 6/13. Can you give me any advice on my current study schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nobadwaves

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Screenshot 2026-05-25 at 11.19.14 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-05-25 at 11.28.21 PM.png


I'm testing 6/13. Image 1 is my current schedule. Image 2 is how I performed on two mock tests I created using Section Bank 1 (50q/section/test) and passages from the CARS diagnostic.

*For those studying, I do not recommend doing this at all. Apparently SB and CD passages are the most difficult AAMC has to offer and deflates your performance 15-25% (depends on the source).

During the next few weeks all I have to do on top of this is finish my PS and AMCAS application.

Is this schedule too ambitious? If so, what would you change or remove?

Thanks in advance!