Starting side practice

Started by Piebaldi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Piebaldi

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
So I am in the process of starting a more regenerative/cosmetic practice as I progress through fellowship.

I am trying to come up with a concierge type business model, where I don't necessarily have an office location per se, but more of an in home service providing. I am not so worried about the consent forms and what not, as I will be getting them most likely from the courses being taken.
I assume I will need a lawyer however for basic set up of the company, etc.

Where do I find a lawyer? does it have to be a healthcare lawyer? Or is it a business lawyer? I am planning on hiring nurses vs. PA/NPs. Is there a registry for nursing staff/midlevels?
Any assistance would be appreciated!