Starting VMCAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starfish229

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my first time applying to vet schools, and since the application opened today, I created an account right away. The first step is to choose the schools you want to apply to. I know for sure I want to apply to colorado state, so I chose that one. But I'm not positive what other schools I want just yet, and I can't tell if I will be able to deselect schools once I choose them. Does anyone have experience with the application and can help me out?

I just don't want to choose schools I'm interested in now but then further down the road I might decide I don't want to apply there and I won't be able to deselect them on my application.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad