Starving to death

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You mean that you're not willing to work endless hours for nothing ? I always loved it when profs/supervisors offer work for "free".....
Good luck searching....
can you look at someone in private practice ?
 
lazure said:
You mean that you're not willing to work endless hours for nothing ? I always loved it when profs/supervisors offer work for "free".....
Good luck searching....
can you look at someone in private practice ?


My first psych prof was right you really are a graduate bug till you get your doctorate.

I can work with people in private practice since I already have a master's before the PhD program.... thing is I don't know any psychologists in practice here and I don't know any that would actually pay me.