State Medical Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We'llBeDoneIn15Minutes

"10 Percent for the Big Guy!"
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we move this out of ite keywords?

Please explain what you mean? Do you have further data on why he fell asleep? I can see it your way - but I can also see potential reasons (medical? Overwork?) On why he fell asleep. It's rare that an attending surgeon takes a patient back to the OR.. (as the article states)

Can we move this out of ite keywords?

Please explain what you mean? Do you have further data on why he fell asleep? I can see it your way - but I can also see potential reasons (medical? Overwork?) On why he fell asleep. It's rare that an attending surgeon takes a patient back to the OR.. (as the article states)
My apologies. I'm no pro at this and mistakingly put it in this category I guess. The way I read it he left the patient in the OR. The Attending Surgeon then ate in his car and slept in his car haha. It's hard to forgive that one with a slap on the wrist. They punishments I've seen for incredibly small infractions we're stiffer than this by a large multiple. Seems a bit, Don't worry we'll take care of you if you screw up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.