Simiam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2007
Philly
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I have emailed a couple of Dental schools regarding state residency because I have no idea where my residency actually is now.

rals

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
technically, you're a resident of the place where your primary address is. where you file taxes. have ou applied for aid throughfafsa before? what state did you put down as residence?

I doubt it would be too hard to convince florida you're aa resident there eithertho because of all the documentation you have. it depends how strict they're going to be with determining residency.

xdianaax

In memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I'm in a similar situation. I think it's where your permanent address is at the moment, and on your fafsa. That's just what I understood, not totally sure though.

Simiam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2007
Philly
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I hope not. I want to go to school back east. I sent in my FAFSA as a NC resident because of taxes... Oh well. Guess I'll find out when I put in my App through AASDAS. GL

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.