Statement of Interest

Started by Slokomisu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Slokomisu

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN!

I am currently a senior in high school and I am trying to get into the Contingent Admit program for Xavier University of LA. And part of the application besides teacher recommendations is a max 250 word statement of interest. And I was just wondering what admission committees are looking for in a statement of interest and basically what kind of things should one include in a statement of interest
 
Last edited:
Hello SDN!

I am currently a senior in high school and I am trying to get into the Contingent Admit program for Xavier University of LA. And part of the application besides teacher recommendations is a max 250 word statement of interest. And I was just wondering what admission committees are looking for in a statement of interest and basically what kind of things should one include in a statement of interest

Just be yourself, and are you aware that this school leans more toward accepting black students?