Staten Island University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fortitude27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an interview from here. Not sure what to think of the program - reviews have been dodgy. The interview schedule is conflicting with my other interviews so not sure what to do! Any information would be great! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I received an interview from here. Not sure what to think of the program - reviews have been dodgy. The interview schedule is conflicting with my other interviews so not sure what to do! Any information would be great! :)

If you applied to SIUH it is likely that you're an IMG with potentially limited options. As I've pointed out elsewhere, this year is shaping up to be a bit on the rough side so you need to interview as many places as humanly possible.

Where are you on your # of interviews? 20+? Don't bother with SIUH. <20? Think hard about the invites it conflicts with and whether you're willing to give them up.

How is the program overall? I am an IMG with 250s in 1 and ck and cs pass with no attempts, graduate of 2016

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.