statistical help needed by Internal medicine resident interested in GI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsta

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am 1st year Internal medicine resident who will be going into 2nd year at a community hospital. I was interested in gastroenterology. I wanted to do some National Inpatient sample study and some meta- analysis. I needed help by someone who could help us with the statistics part. We have questions that can be answered by meta- analysis. I do have a few case reports already published. If some one helps us with the statistics then we would be willing to even share the multiple case reports that we are currently writing. My mail is [email protected]. lets work for mutual benifit. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello - I have a masters degree with focus on biostatistics. Also an MD. I would be willing to help. Please send me PM.

Hi, I am 1st year Internal medicine resident who will be going into 2nd year at a community hospital. I was interested in gastroenterology. I wanted to do some National Inpatient sample study and some meta- analysis. I needed help by someone who could help us with the statistics part. We have questions that can be answered by meta- analysis. I do have a few case reports already published. If some one helps us with the statistics then we would be willing to even share the multiple case reports that we are currently writing. My mail is [email protected]. lets work for mutual benifit. thanks
Student doctor network is not the place to go to get good quality statistical support.