Statistics 100 and biostatistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental1234555

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,


I recently transferred from A CC to a 4 year university, I have taken statistics 100 in my CC and got an A but the university I transferred to they want me to take biostats I looked at the syllabus and the cover the same exact thing that we cover in my stats 100 class. Will they both count for dental school? or should I fight it and try to get it removed, if they both count I rather take it get an A just for the GPA but if they only count one of them I don’t want to waste my time with repeating it?


Thanks in advance