Statistics - BCPM/Science?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

organichemistry

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Simple question... will my statistics class (STAT 2510 - Statististics for the Health Sciences) count in the all-important science/bcpm GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to say that it may count in your science but not your BCP.

Dutchboy said:
I'm going to say that it may count in your science but not your BCP.

my educated guess is it wont count in either. Basing this on that fact that Public Health classes and Cumminity Health classes do not fall under the science gpa.

BCP= bio, calculus, physics. I think it wont count here either.

Cheers

Members don't see this ad :)
SMC2UCLA2_ said:
my educated guess is it wont count in either. Basing this on that fact that Public Health classes and Cumminity Health classes do not fall under the science gpa.

BCP= bio, calculus, physics. I think it wont count here either.

Cheers

bcp is bio, CHEMISTRY, and physics (not calc)

on my aadsas, statistics is labeled as a "math." so, this is in the science gpa. i'm guessing it would not be in BCP even though it's bio-whatever stat, because its focus is still math. im sure if you contact aadsas, they will let you know for sure. Email: [email protected] Telephone: (800) 353-2237 or (202) 289-8123

Its simple, bio chemistry is still chemistry, bio stats is still stats, if it was called statistical biology, them you have an argument

That is correct. Biostatistics (like math) goes under the science GPA not BCP.