Statistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CG37387n

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a cheap university that had a 4 credit statistics class?

Pace University where I previously attended is giving me a hard time about it, I keep trying to fight my grade, and I got a D.

I want to replace it, but I don't know of any schools that have a 4 credit stats class.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just use a community college. Osteopathic school won't care, especially for a non pre req

Just use a community college. Osteopathic school won't care, especially for a non pre req
Don't think you get the problem.

Pace University only offers a 4 Credit Statistics Class.

I don't know of anywhere that offers a 4 Credit Statistics Class, that I'd need for it to be able to be replaced. It has to be equivalent or higher to what you first took

I don't know of anywhere that offers a 4 Credit Statistics Class, that I'd need for it to be able to be replaced. It has to be equivalent or higher to what you first took
Check Oakton Community College...

Maybe it's California, but every community college here offers a 4 unit class. Only Business Statistics is offered as 3 units.

If you liek online Learning, Coursera is a great place! :) I love it!