Statistics

Started by sheerin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sheerin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pharmacy schools Im applying to want statistics, however my school only would let me take elementary probability and statistics and not statistics unless i fulfill a few unnecessary math courses. What should I do?
 
Pharmacy schools Im applying to want statistics, however my school only would let me take elementary probability and statistics and not statistics unless i fulfill a few unnecessary math courses. What should I do?
If its required, it's required. You can't get around that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't imagine any class requirement for taking elementary statistics, b/c it in itself Is an introductory course. But I agree that you probably can find it at another school nearby.