Stats for 2011 class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ething

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, Im just curious here. Did anyone buy the ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools 46th edition? Is it even out? If so, can someone post the DAT scores and GPA for each school for the entering class of 2011. I would like to see how some schools match up. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

predents.com

those stats are for the entering class of 2006...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, Im just curious here. Did anyone buy the ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools 46th edition? Is it even out? If so, can someone post the DAT scores and GPA for each school for the entering class of 2011. I would like to see how some schools match up. Thanks.

As in like look 3 years into the future?

I think he/she meant to say "graduating class of 2011" :D;):cool:

UCSF 2011 - 22

Temple 2011 - 19.1

...I only know those 2.

those stats are for the entering class of 2006...

Predents is updated with the 45th edition of the ADEA guide. Those gpa's and DATs are for the 2011 classes. Cross reference jackbauer and super's stats.

Predents is updated with the 45th edition of the ADEA guide. Those gpa's and DATs are for the 2011 classes. Cross reference jackbauer and super's stats.

No, predents lists the numbers for the class of 2010, otherwise known as the entering class of 2006. That year, Temple's AA was 18.8 as listed on predents, but Brian Hahn explicitly stated that the latest number was 19.1.

If i remember right...for UDM..our entering DAT was above 20 for AA/TS/PAT...GPAs, both cum and sci, were above 3.6. But again were told this months ago so I cant really say for sure.

Our GPA is a 3.75 but they did not tell us our DAT. I was just curious. The stats on predents.com are for 2010......those numbers were up even before my class filled up.