Stats of all those who are applying this year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gudluk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all

i am starting this new thread for all those who are planning to apply to dental schools this year.Please share your stats...It will give all of us an idea about how many of us are in line?

Please fill the details in this format:

NBDE1/2 SCORES:
GPA:
TOEFL SCORE:
WORK EXPERIENCE:
SCHOOLS APPLIED:

Members don't see this ad.

There's already a thread titled.. who all are in line for 2010.. so i 'ld suggest lets not start a new one, as i mught be confusing....

NBDE1 score :90

GPA: 3.2

TOEFL SCORE: 102

WORK EXPERIENCE: 10 months work experience in home country, observorship in US from Jan 2009 to till date , volunteer work in charity home for 1 month

SCHOOLS APPLIED:Boston, UMN, Upenn, UCLA, Pacific Arhtur, University of Michigan, Nova southeastern university

Hello all

i am starting this new thread for all those who are planning to apply to dental schools this year.Please share your stats...It will give all of us an idea about how many of us are in line?

Please fill the details in this format:

NBDE1/2 SCORES:
GPA:
TOEFL SCORE:
WORK EXPERIENCE:
SCHOOLS APPLIED:

i cudnt find that thread and this seems to be more organised so i guess this will be of great help...

my stats are as follows:

NBDE 1: 91
GPA: 3.9( BDS)
MASTERS GPA:3.75(CURRENTLY DOING MY MASTERS IN THE US)
TOEFL: 105
WORK EXPERIENCE: 1 YEAR IN MY HOME COUNTRY,OBSERVERSHIP FOR 6MONTHS IN THE US,RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIP FOR 2.5YRS IN THE US.

SCHOOLS APPLIED: UCSF,UOP,UCLA,BOSTON,UMN,UPENN,UTHSCSA