Stats online

Started by flillia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flillia

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to pharmacy school (yay!) but I'm uncertain if I'm going to pass my statistics course (which is needed.) If I get the C- that it looks like I'm going to get, I'll need to retake it over the summer. Does anyone know of a community college that has statistics offered online? I don't want to completely give up my summer vacation for this.
 
I got accepted to pharmacy school (yay!) but I'm uncertain if I'm going to pass my statistics course (which is needed.) If I get the C- that it looks like I'm going to get, I'll need to retake it over the summer. Does anyone know of a community college that has statistics offered online? I don't want to completely give up my summer vacation for this.

Umass/Boston has Stats online. Actually, I am going to take that class this summer too. She sent me her syllabus and it was not bad. Three tests due within 3 days and final due 36 hours.