Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cosmo

super chihuahua
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the link from KCOM that has all the DO schools broken down by how many apps they receive vs how many they interview vs how many accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

cosmo said:
Does anyone have the link from KCOM that has all the DO schools broken down by how many apps they receive vs how many they interview vs how many accepted?

U.S. News and World Report. But a copy, it has a lot of good information.

Rob

FUTR_DR said:
U.S. News and World Report. But a copy, it has a lot of good information.

Rob

No, this wasn't US NEws. I have that. This had it totally broken down and I think it was put out by KCOM. I can't find it without the search function.

Members don't see this ad :)
us news is a better source, though, because the kcom information is a few years old, i think. also, my hunch is that kcom got their information from usnews.

My problem, however, is that US News does not have information for some of the schools. Particularly the schools I'm interested in. Apparently they didn't respond or something. So old info is better than no info!

exlawgrrl said:
us news is a better source, though, because the kcom information is a few years old, i think. also, my hunch is that kcom got their information from usnews.

Umm...I saw your stats.....Why do you care again? :laugh: Because you are a competetive applicant at most allo schools let alone osteo.

Good Luck

cosmo said:
My problem, however, is that US News does not have information for some of the schools. Particularly the schools I'm interested in. Apparently they didn't respond or something. So old info is better than no info!

You know I was just looking that the KCOM page a few days ago. Stupid search function.

Do a search on this: %applicants & &interviewed

There is a thread with that similar title, in the pre-osteo forum on the type of statistics you are looking for.

When you think about though, those stats are off because people apply to more than one school, interview at more than one school and also might get accepted at more than one school.
At my interview at AZCOM, one of my interviewers put it plainly: "If we like you, chances are other schools are going to like you too."
:luck: