Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Stats

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by cschellh, Dec 26, 2008.

1. cschellh

cschellh Accepted Pharmacy Student
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hey all! =) I am a pharmacy hopeful and was just wondering some stats. I always read about stats on university webpages, but I was wondering what everyone on here (who got accepted or declined) has.

I'm just trying to see where I fit in and how competitive getting an acceptance letter is.

My top four choices are:
    1) Lipscomb U
    2) Wayne State Univ
    3) Belmont U
    4) Ferris

This post is for anyone who would be kind enough to respond w/ your stats and E.C.'s and volunteer exp/pharm exp.. but especially helpful would be those accepted to my top schools!

I am very gracious to anyone who will help a girl out =) Good LuCk everyone and have a great year!!!

Crystal:love:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CallxMexDoctor

Pre-Pharmacy
    Current Sophomore at Lipscomb I will be attending College of pharmacy here in Fall 09. I cant say enough about the faculty they are great. so my stats

PCAT 84%
    GPA 4.0
    1+ yr pharm tech
    lots of other small ec stuff

however i dont know what your stats are but i know were accepting 3.5ish gpa and 75ish pcat some lower some higher depends on the case...hope this helps