Stats

Started by tuilerie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tuilerie

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm a senior and I have a 3.58 overall and a 3.28 science right now. I have never gotten any C's, but I've gotten quite a few B+'s and B's. I still have a semester to go, but I'm getting a little nervous. If I get all A's next semester, I will have a 3.64 overall and a 3.38. Am I totally out of the water?
My DAT overall is a 19 and science is 20
 
Hi I'm a senior and I have a 3.58 overall and a 3.28 science right now. I have never gotten any C's, but I've gotten quite a few B+'s and B's. I still have a semester to go, but I'm getting a little nervous. If I get all A's next semester, I will have a 3.64 overall and a 3.38. Am I totally out of the water?
My DAT overall is a 19 and science is 20

Yeah you are good. I have been accepted to 3 schools: University of Michigan, UNLV, and OHSU.

My stats were 3.46 overall gpa, 3.40 science.
My DAT was an 18 overall: Bio - 19, Ochem - 18, Gchem - 18, RC - 18, QR - 17 and PAT - 22

However, I did have a hefty resume with all my dental experience (working in a pre-dental clinic, etc.), being a NCAA collegiate golfer and competive runner, 600+ hours of community service, and all my leadership positions.