status at designated schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koochooloo

SugarNaCl's bestest bud!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone's status at their designated dental schools has been updated on their aadsas app? i called vcu to see if they received my app and they said it should say on my app under status, but none of mine have been updated...just wondering if anyone else is going through the same thing

thanx

Members don't see this ad.

koochooloo said:
just wondering if anyone's status at their designated dental schools has been updated on their aadsas app? i called vcu to see if they received my app and they said it should say on my app under status, but none of mine have been updated...just wondering if anyone else is going through the same thing

thanx

My status is blank for all of my designated schools as well. :( It seems as though it would be a really useful tool if schools kept it up-to-date.

BirkChick said:
My status is blank for all of my designated schools as well. :( It seems as though it would be a really useful tool if schools kept it up-to-date.

Mine is blank as well. It's probably AADSAS that is slow in updating, not the schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
well for the most part, schools are just barely starting the process of sorting applications, and checking to see if they are complete with DAT scores, letters, etc. I'm guessing that in 2 weeks or so they will start updating that information, and again it will be in the order of when applications were sent out/arrived. So lets not :eek:

aurora507 said:
Mine is blank as well. It's probably AADSAS that is slow in updating, not the schools.

yea that's what im thinking, cuz the lady was like it should be updated on there, so im sure the school had notified aadsas already, they just haven't gotten to posting it...who knows

For what's it worth, a lot of schools don't take advantage of the status feature on AADSAS....and those that do, don't always update that much. At least that was my experience last cycle.