Status Change Iowa?

Started by radio2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radio2020

AVC Class of 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had the status of their application change from welcome to the admissions process to something else? (Besides notifications that you are deficient in a requirement and need to contact them) I haven't, but I was curious if anyone else had their application moving along.
 
I just rushed to check... not that I didn't already check it first thing this morning🙄... no changes. We shouldn't start hearing anything for another two weeks. I can't take this anymore!
 
im right there with you! I can't wait another minute but then I am dreading it at the same time!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I remember correctly, my status didn't change last year until after I had received my interview invite and then acceptance letter. I believe it was the same with my rejection the year before... no change until after the letter.

Good luck, guys! I hope to see some of you at interviews!
 
If I remember correctly, my status didn't change last year until after I had received my interview invite and then acceptance letter. I believe it was the same with my rejection the year before... no change until after the letter.

Good luck, guys! I hope to see some of you at interviews!



Thanks! Now I can stop checking.