Status change on ADDSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

litlmisa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one else get a status change on "Status at Designated Schools" page after they interviewed at Arizona?

It now says 'Received/Application Complete' and the date was 9 days after my interview.

It seems to be a fast decision what ever it was..

any feedback-someone with the same deal?

Members don't see this ad.

litlmisa said:
Any one else get a status change on "Status at Designated Schools" page after they interviewed at Arizona?

It now says 'Received/Application Complete' and the date was 9 days after my interview.

I have same thing saying after two of my schools that I have interviewed at in the Status at designated schools. I think many schools do it after the file is complete. ATo one school i had that staus changed 3 days after the interview. I hope is good.

Mustt Mustt said:
I have same thing saying after two of my schools that I have interviewed at in the Status at designated schools. I think many schools do it after the file is complete. ATo one school i had that staus changed 3 days after the interview. I hope is good.

me too. Maybe it means no rejections and getting either an acceptances or waiting list? I feel that if those were to reject me they would have done it by now over a month and half after the interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
My status changed today to "under review" even though the Arizona status website says they haven't gotten my LORs yet. I still haven't recieved an interview invitation either. :p

litlmisa said:

I got the same message! I interviewed there back in September and it took them this long to update AADSAS! I'm betting that they just pick certain days during the application cycle to update AADSAS instead of daily updates which would become a serious pain in the butt! Congrats however, because I have heard of others who had their status updated to rejected! Now that would be a crappy way to find out!