W

whateveryoulike

where are we supposed to look for status info? My decisions section doesn't have anything listed, not even app receipt info. My supplemental section just says:

There is no supplemental status information for ... at this time. Please review the School Pages on the ADEA AADSAS web site or contact the institution directly for supplemental requirements.

for every school. Should I be seeing anything other than this generic message? Is this message replaced as schools request secondaries?

Polarmolardmd

7+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2009
Status
Dental Student
where are we supposed to look for status info? My decisions section doesn't have anything listed, not even app receipt info. My supplemental section just says:

There is no supplemental status information for ... at this time. Please review the School Pages on the ADEA AADSAS web site or contact the institution directly for supplemental requirements.

for every school. Should I be seeing anything other than this generic message? Is this message replaced as schools request secondaries?

I think they will post under supplemental material as far as if they want more stuff from you. and if it's completed they will update it under school decision. :smuggrin:

xiphoidprocess

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2008
West Coast
Status
Pre-Dental

Look under the School Decisions tab, you will see which schools have updated your status on AADSAS. Under the "status" column, this is where it says "recieved/under review". Under "status defined" column, this is where they make their decision post-interview if you are accepted or denied.

Zubnaya Feya

Combinator
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Status
Dental Student
Look under the School Decisions tab, you will see which schools have updated your status on AADSAS. Under the "status" column, this is where it says "recieved/under review". Under "status defined" column, this is where they make their decision post-interview if you are accepted or denied.
And if nothing is updated yet, it would just say: "There is no decision information available. "

Jul 30, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
UICs status says received/waiting on additional info...

does anyone elses say that? I submitted my ap fee, and there aren't any reqs other than AADSAS (who submitted my letters and everything).. emailed and they were sort of unclear.. am I missing anything?

Danny289

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
UICs status says received/waiting on additional info...

does anyone elses say that? I submitted my ap fee, and there aren't any reqs other than AADSAS (who submitted my letters and everything).. emailed and they were sort of unclear.. am I missing anything?
yes mine says that. my committee letter is not sent yet and some schools waiting for secondary and pics.