Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rchuloholla

Probationary Status
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do we contact schools asking for the status of our application.. we are paying close to $200 per school on the applications and every school says "don't call, or email for the status of the application"

I'm tempted to FAX them askin for the status..cuz i want to make sure everything is complete.

I know they contact us if there is something missing, but what if you sent them extra LORS or something, how would u know they got it?

and how would you know if they sucessfully recieved the DAT scores :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Go to the "status" menu on AADSAS. "Supplemental materials" and "At Designated Schools" will typically give you updated information. Otherwise, check your snail mail, and your e-mail.

Secondarily, get ready for the longest year of your life. While you can't completely ignore your application, you can't spend every waking minute on it either. Weeks and possibly months can go by and then there will be a request for more info and fees due on a short timeline. Then you will sit and wait for months or weeks and wonder.... If your nerves aren't shot by March '07 then you'll probably be on a waitlist somewhere, riding the bubble until late July or early August with the hope that maybe, just maybe you'll get in off the waitlist as you submit your application for 2008. Hang in there. You'll be a dentist someday.