Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I'll be taking Step I in about 14 days. My goal is realistically anything above 235+. The tests were done in that order
NBME 16 = 232
NBME 17 = 236
NBME 19 = 217
UWS1 = 247
NBME 18 = 225
Will be doing UW2 next week. Any thought on what I should be doing these last 2 weeks. With NBME every test I have a different weakness lol. I am a little worried of the NBME 18 performance.
Any advice is much appreciated!
Thank you
I'll be taking Step I in about 14 days. My goal is realistically anything above 235+. The tests were done in that order
NBME 16 = 232
NBME 17 = 236
NBME 19 = 217
UWS1 = 247
NBME 18 = 225
Will be doing UW2 next week. Any thought on what I should be doing these last 2 weeks. With NBME every test I have a different weakness lol. I am a little worried of the NBME 18 performance.
Any advice is much appreciated!
Thank you