Step 1 Biochem Freakout

Started by deleted645092
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kaplan videos are great. I would suggest you to go through Dr. Sam Turco lectures. He is really good. I think if few cycles you dont understand, just search youtube for animation content of the subject, I am sure you will understand easily. That will work I think!
 
Boards and Beyond. Go through the Biochemistry/Cell Biology Modules and you will never look at those topics the same way. Dr. Ryan is pretty much a deity. I would avoid Kaplan like the plague. Here is a screenshot of the biochemistry module:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 9.27.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 9.27.31 PM.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 184